Monday 19 November 2012

Thanks day #3

My brothers and sisters and me
       
 The echo of laughter, the ray of sunlight through the window, the memories of my family. Today and everyday I am thankful for my family. 


My little brother and sister- Amos and Naomi.

I am thankful My older brother and sister who have been such an example to me in loving Jesus and my little brother and sister who are my greatest friends and companions. 
 
Samuel


Hannah
My older sister has an amazing husband who is truly like a brother, together they have four beautiful rays of sunshine...My nephews and nieces, I never knew I could love children so much...My heart is so tied into each one of them.
Grace.
My older brother who is a student in China, is married to a incredible woman as passionate and dedicated as he is, they have a darling little girl whom I have not met yet, through I'm praying for her and love her!

My older brother Seth and wife Jeaniene

My little Niece Leah
I am thankful for my Mom who listens to me and my Dad whose love I've never doubted. My family has given me a glimpse of the glory of  God through their lives. 


Me, with Dad and mom last year. 


Today I am thankful for my family.

    






No comments:

Post a Comment