Monday 23 June 2014

Pet Names and Puppy Tails.


Sometimes it's the littlest things that bring the most pleasure! One of our compound dogs had six puppies a month ago. Now, there are six little tails wagging at me everyday as I come back from school and play with the little pups. Sadly, soon I will have to find them their own Didinga homes, as my budget does not allow for six hungry mouths.

The Didinga people often don't name their animals, so I decided to do them a favor and name them for them (Aren't I the best). Just imagine these names being called all over the village. ;)

Ladies and fellow, I introduce to you the puppies...

                                               Hero. 

Schnuckums 


Honey Bear.



Pumpkin


Zazzels. "Zazy"



Hunky 







Just ONE of the things that makes living in Didinga pretty great! 




No comments:

Post a Comment